Aug 3, 2017

AFRICAN QUEEN


Who doesn't love a maxi anything in the Summer or a great high slit moment? I'm clearly a fan, so read on for more on this major look below.





Top: Missguided. Similar here 
Skirt: Grass Fields
Bag: Fendi
Heels: Louboutin
Nail Charm: Kiyoco Miyaji

As I'm sure you've noticed, I've been very in to African print clothing lately. I have a few Ankara pieces I've amassed over the years, but I'd never gone this deep in to wearing African clothing. There are so many cute, modern, non-intimidating takes that everyone can feel comfortable wearing these beautiful prints. The maxi skirt is by far my favorite look. Have you tried wearing African prints? Let me know below. By the way, I did my nails myself for the first time in forever. Be on the lookout for more nail looks soon.

xx Slim
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is magnificent, let alone the content! yahoo email login

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig