Aug 7, 2017

AN OTK BOOT MOMENT

allthingsslim, shayla drake, shayla greene
manolo blanik vestments boots dupe

 Yes, it's Summer. But that doesn't mean you can't get a few OTK moments in there. Read on for more on where I scored these boots and the rest of my outfit details.





Top: House Of CB
Boots: I got mine here alternate here
Bag: Akira
Earrings: Helena Dia
Shorts: Fashion Nova (Use Code: FAST30 for 30% off)


First, let me start off by saying that I started drooling the moment I saw the Manolo Blahnik x Vetements boots. I was in NY when I spotted the pink ones in the shoe section at Saks and they're even better in person. 

Unfortunately, I would be a bad person if I dropped over 4,000$ on boots I'll probably wear a few times. Eventually, I spotted some knock-offs online and messaged the seller to see how they ACTUALLY look because we cannot trust photos online. Although they aren't twins (my version is lower but could achieve the same look on a shorter person. I'm 5'9 BTW), they look very good and not at all cheap. Couldn't ask for much more with a dupe. If you decide to get them, I suggest using WhatsApp to text them like I did and asking for more photos and photos before they send. The shipping was pretty quick.

To complete the look, I added these bomb handmade earrings I found from a Russian seller who is so talented. I paired that with simple shorts and a super lit corset top. Are you guys as in to this look as I am? Let me know!

xx Slim
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Everything about this outfit is giving me life xo!
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnnfreedom.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig