Aug 24, 2017

CAMOUFLAGE: MY FAVE NEUTRAL

sexy camouflage outfit

Nothing like a good camouflage piece for a nuetral with interest. You'd think I'd be tired of camo with it literally being all over my life, but I'm not! Read on for more on this look.




Pants: Missguided. Similar here and here and here
Top: Boohoo similar here 
Shoes: Missguided
Glasses: Lilly's Closet

Even though I'm a military spouse and we are teased for wearing anything resembling a uniform, I'm not going to not wear one of my favorite neutrals. I especially like black camo. This look is sexy yet hilarious because of just how much it looks like a halloween version of an Army uniform. Oh well bc I dig it. CAMO is the perfect neutral. Are you guys in to camo? Let me know!

xx Slim
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. LOVE!I like how you managed the proportions just right esp with the boot. So hard but feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice outfit.
    http://fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the wake of examining your article I was shocked. I understand that you clear up it extraordinarily well. In addition, I assume that diverse peruses will in like manner experience how I feel in the wake of scrutinizing your article. If you want to learn more about Health Care, you visit now

    ReplyDelete
  4. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you’re doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject!
    If you want to learn more about Austin Petting Zoo, you can visit now

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig