Aug 29, 2017

FALL OUT GIRL

bandage cage bra
shayla drake, shayla greene
Fall is officially creeping up on us. Although I prefer hot over the cold, I can't say I'm not a little bit excited to wear some of the pieces it's been too hot to rock. Read on for more.




Top: Hanes
Bra: Mistress Rocks
Backpack: Poster Girl
Boots: Shoe Republic here

I have been wanting a bra like this for over a year, but I was hesitant to drop over $221 (plus international shipping)on the gorgeous La Filled d'O "Dark Lands" bra. Luckily for my wallet, I finally found a way more affordable version. Since I clearly wouldn't wear it alone anywhere outside of the bedroom, I decided to pair it with this mens t shirt, a backpack and boots. To finish it off, I threw on some chunky silver jewelry and was ready to go. Are you guys feeling this casual slay? Let me know below!

xx Slim
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Orange is a very beautiful color. Boots are stunning!!!
    Don't miss my last outfit, now on my blog! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    4 Reasons to wear a white dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post thanks for sharing. If you need Cisco Customer Support
    Help Use Our Service.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig