Jun 26, 2013

Blue Jeans









Missguided Roux Denim Dungaree Style Crop Top / Gap Sexy Boyfriend Jeans / Jeffrey Campbell Darling Pumps from NastyGal / DIY Body Chain / Wasteland Cuff


(Photos by me)

You're so fresh to death. Sick As cancer... - Lana Del Rey


Blue jeans are such an integral part of a well balanced wardrobe, yet they often go forgotten because we so often see them stuck in ho hum outfits like mom jeans with a Christmas sweater. Yuck. Luckily, blue jeans can also be super fly in the right cut with the right styling. This overall, or dungaree, crop is my current fave version of the classic blue jean.

When Rihanna debuted her collection for River Island, it was definitely the stand-out piece for me. Sadly, I took my time ordering it, and it was sold out before I could get my hands on it. Enter this super cute -and affordable, version from MissguidedUK. I definitely couldn't let this one sell out.

I decided to pair it with low, destroyed boyfriend jeans from the GAP and my hologram pumps from NastyGal. Though I don't wear them often, I love boyfriend jeans and I die for these pumps. Five inch platform-less heel? Yassss!! With a body chain tucked underneath, I felt my look was complete, and stepped out in a not so classic version of the American classic blue jean.

xx Slim
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I wanted that tip so badly so I could wear it this way! It's perfect for this summer and I love your heels dear! Looking gorgeous xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. look perfect!
    kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Join our positive project and win 100 % organic tee by Etrala London
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! And I love your style! I found you on chictopia, now I'm following your blog! If you have time follow mines as well! Thank you!

    Melissa Kay
    Live.Clothes.Minded
    Blog: WWW.CLOTHESMINDED.ME

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig