Jun 30, 2013

Boom Boom Pow








Lilly's Kloset WOW Dress / NastyGal Ice Block Bangle / NastyGal Look See Clutch / Jeffrey Campbell Heels


(Photos by me)

I got that boom boom pow... I'm on that next ish now - Black Eyed Peas


You guys know I love a good dress with a little cut-out action, so I am definitely here for this adorable knee length stunner I got from Lilly's Kloset. Now that it's insanely hot, I need all of the ventilation I can get... Weird tan lines be damned!

With a day of errands and lunching and whatever ahead, I knew I wanted to keep it simple... but with a bang. This dress was up to task. I slipped on some clear bangles, grabbed my newest clear bag (do you see a pattern? Yep, I'm still obsessed)and finsihed it off with a swipe of lippy. 

For my feet, I zipped up my current fave heels I got from Nasty Gal. I've had them a while (as those of you who follow my Instagram know) but haven't shot them yet for some reason. They're sold out now, but I'll update you when they're back. This look is giving me all kinds of super heroine fresh. Love it! Off to save the world from blah.

xx Slim
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love this dress!!

    iwearart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome outfit, totally stylish !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this cartoon print trend, and you're killing it! love your blog banner too!!! you slayed every outfit :)

    www.kart00nista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove the dress! popart is my fav!

    http://youngstyling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look lindo!Very stylish
    Loved your blog,
    I'm following your can and follow me.
    My fan page is at low LookBook
    http://meuestiloe.blogspot.com.br/
    Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovelovelove your drees!
    u look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. pls do you know where i can get this jeffrey campbell heel

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig