Jun 23, 2013

Straight Outta Compton










Urban Outfitters NWA Tee / Bebe Midi Knit Skirt / Zara Sandals (similar ones here) / Wasteland Bangle


(Photos by me)

But when I come back, boy, I'm coming straight outta Compton! - NWA

Sometimes it's fun to slip in to a funny tee shirt and pair it with something completely out of the norm, like, say a pencil skirt. As seen here. Too bad my Trevy is so far away. Is this not the perfect day date ensemble?

I'd picked up a few tees during a trip to Urban (this, my Brooklyn Nets tee, a Tupac shirt, and a few others) to add to my "let me throw something on" drawer for those chill days. This shirt is def one of my faves. Nothing like a little NWA to take me back to my childhood (and my first crush: Dr. Dre).

After playing a few LA classics to set the mood, I paired it with this dope Bebe pencil skirt, red lippy, my bandana clutch (which I forgot to hold in these pictures) and these cute red Zara heels for a playful, yet totally thug life look. Who ever said fashion wasn't street?

xx Slim
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love it! Love the mix of the graphic tee with something elengant and classy!

    www.bananamoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING THE LOOK :)

    Askiaabdull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy and chic. I'd love for you to check my blog out.
    redzflyhigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig