Jun 5, 2013

Who Run The World? + Video













Bebe Lucy Geometric Dress / Nasty Gal Chained Up Bangles / Zara Collar / Breckelle Diva Gladiator Boots (available here here here here here and  here


(Photos by Erika)

My persuasian can build a nation. Endless power... the love we can devour... - Beyonce


When I saw all of the gladiator sandals on the SS13 runways, my jaw dropped at their beauty. As many of you know, I was devastated that they weren't in my newly set budget (boo), but luckily, there have been more affordable options that are actually cute (yeee!). 

Enter this dope $40ish version of the Altuzarra sandals here, which are on sale... but would still get a huge "hell no!" from my Brownie if I even tried to buy them. I'm sure you can imagine how hyped I was when these came to my door.

I felt inspired to channel Aphrodite, so I slipped in to this gorgeous Bebe dress. It's sexy, but not too showy, as my footwear was already going to turn heads. I finished it off with a gold collar and arm chain. Isn't it funny how the right shoes can make a girl feel like a Goddess? May as well mimic how I feel. And in this heavenly 'fit, I know I run it.

xx Slim
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Love!!!

    xo Sally
    www.goldcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cut of the dress, not crazy about the shoes but that dress looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and your style are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never seize to amaze! Absolute love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems like everywhere I look for these they are sold out :/ boo! Where can I get these ASAP (gladiator heels) thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sorry but where did you get that dress from?
    much appreciated, Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig