Jun 9, 2013

Brooklyn (Go Hard)









Urban Outfitters Hello Brooklyn Tee / Zara Culotte Shorts (blue in store) / Lush Blazer /  Nasty Gal Zuri Cutout Bootie 


(Photos by me)

Now when I bring the Nets I'm the black Branch Rickey... - Jay-Z


In homage to my adopted second home, and a nod to my BK beau, I got this Brooklyn Nets Tee on a trip to Urban. Though I'm one of those girls who HATES sports (not an exaggeration), I dig the sporty chic look. It's right up there with Chola for me: a must. 

I hadn't worn my Zara skort that everyone has been obsessed with all season yet, so I figured it was the perfect time to bring it out. My tee and skort with a similar colored blazer I've had forever seemed like a winner. I added a huge neon clutch, also from Zara, to keep it girly.

To finish the look, I zipped up my heels from NastyGal's new shoe line, ShoeCult. The laces and chunky heel keep these in line with my Sporty Spice meets Gwen vision. With a swipe of red lippy, I was ready to go. Are you guys digging the sporty look this Spring/Summer? Let me know! 

xx Slim
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I am so obsessed with that Zara skort and I love your way of wearing it. Even though it's everywhere, I own it in white color and you can wear in on plenty of different ways. Amazing! Xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with the love/hate relationship with sports!!
    www.iammefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have the Zara skort, I love being sporty, and adding edge to my daily looks. Luv your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see the infamous skort in blue, I just purchased it in white and I can't wait to wear it.

    xo S.
    www.goldcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the way you pieced this outfit together!! My husband is from Brooklyn, so big ups to the shirt!! You look great!!!

    KTR

    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig