Jun 17, 2013

Hard In Da Paint


pretty black girls, pretty black girls with swag, pretty black girls with swag tumblr, black leather, boy london, allthingsslim,


swag, pretty black girl, long hair, black girls with swag, tumblr, pretty girl, body inspo, ombre hair,





pretty black girl, snapback, girls in snapbacks, sporty chic, girls with swag, black girls with swag,



Missguided Georgia Croc Crop Top and Maddisson Leather Mini Skirt / Asos Boy London Hat (also available here) / Forever21 Necklace and Bracelet / NastyGal Zuri Cutout Booties and Gold Cuff  / Lulu*s ID Bracelet 


(Photos by me)

Words - Waka Flocka Flame


I've been obsessed with this cute Boy London snapback I got from Asos for a few months, but for some reason I've never shot it. Luckily, I finally wore it on a day I felt like shooting a post (don't roll your eyes at me, but I actually hate taking pictures. Find out more about why on my Vine. My name's allthingsslim:)) and I'm happy it's finally getting some shine.

I was browsing Missguided and HAD to get this croc print racer-back. It totally reminds me of Alexander Wang's SS/13 collection. I paired it with this cute faux leather skirt (also Missguided) and my croc print heels from NastyGal. Feeling like a rapper, I also threw on tons of gold and my BOY cap.

While we know I hate sports, I totally love looking sporty, so this look was definitely a win for me. It goes mad hard... in the paint (I promise you I cracked up even typing that). 

xx Slim
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I adore that top and necklace is so perfect! You look amazing as always xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. U DEF GOT IT!
    kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love your style always so chic but still urban love

    Askiaabdull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have really good taste. i like your style its really cool and personal, but yet very fashionable.
    great work ;-)

    check out my blog and followback
    http://jonthegold.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig