Apr 23, 2013

Coachella Photo Diary: 1













2Chainz, 5 Rings, and Fallout Boy



 2B Studded Black High/Low Dress / Headressed Red Flower Crown /  Jeffrey Campbell France Boots / Nasty Gal Fringe Bag

Pusha T




 


(Photos by Me and Shala)


Met her at Coachella... - Frank Ocean

Hey everyone! I flew in from New York and drove straight to Indio to head to Coachella for weekend two. I wore so many outfits that I just decided to lump them all into 2 posts.

I was lucky enough to be able to cover the festival for 2BStores with a Twitter and Instagram takeover! Be sure to check out my pictures of the scene, the shows, festival fashion, and my daily outfits on the 2BStores Instagram page here

Part two coming soon.

xx Slim
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I'm loving these looks and your manicure is the bomb!
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honestly in love with every single outfit! Black bikini is to die for! You are amazing! Just WOW! Cx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the floral combo the best.
    out of everyone coachella outfit I like yours the best because you didn't change the essence of your personal style while yu were there I admire that
    __________________________
    http://themodestmushroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love!! check out my blog! thebrooklynmuse.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style! <3

    You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig