Apr 16, 2013

Anniversary










 

TopShop Grossgrain Wide Leg Trousers and Cropped Top / Zara Lucite Clutch (neon ones here) / Forever21 Key Cuff, Happy Face Charm Necklace , and Arrow Ring / Urban Outfitters Aloha Love Ring, Horseshoe Ring, and Midi Ring / Jeffrey Campbell SOIREE 


(Photos by Sacha)

Do you know what today is? It's our anniversary. Anniversary. - Tony Toni Tone


April is a really special month for me. Not only does my birthday, and the birthdays of my man and most of my friends, fall in this month (it's Taurus season woot woot!), but it's also the first birthday of my blog! ALLTHINGSSLIM's first blogaversary is a huge accomplishment for me, and I would like to thank each and every one of you for being a huge part of this journey with me. I appreciate every comment, reblog/Tumble, retweet, Youtube view, Facebook and Instagram like... You guys made this blog grow bigger than I could've ever imagined! I thought that if I started a blog, no one would care, so I am beyond shocked and so humbled. Thank you all for all of your support and I am hyped for the year to come.

Thanks guys!

xx Slim
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Amazing outfit! I love that top and I adore your nails! So amazing xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and hopefuilly many more years to come. Love your take on the monochrome trend. Looks good.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://ivyslittlecorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with black and white everything this Spring!! Thank you!

      xx

      Delete
  3. AMAZING! congratulations dear, wishing you many more to come.

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely loving this assemble! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! I love the outfit...simple and chic!


    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! You look great!!!!


    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! I love this look! Those pants are hot!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect look from head to toe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig