Apr 3, 2013

Dirty Pop









 Sugarlips Dancing At Midnight Top / Motel Anna Pleated Skirt (in yellow on sale here) / TopShop Belt (similar one here) / Jeffrey Campbell SOIREE Heels / Forever 21 Bangles / H&M Necklace


(Photos by Erika)

What we doing is not a trend... We gonna bring it 'til the end. - *NSync


You may remember this skirt from one of my previous posts here. I got it sometime last year and I'm still in love with it. Although I wear a lot of black, I'm a sucker for neon. Once I got this super dope cropped top with mesh inserts from Sugarlips, I knew I wanted to  style it with a pop of color.

An A-line skirt needs a fitted top to look its best, because you want to highlight your waist. This top fits like a glove, so I didn't need a belt, but I added one for interest. Keeping with the silver detail on my belt, I added a silver necklace and a few bangles I got from Forever21. 

To finish off my look, I swiped on some Candy Yum Yum lippy from MAC and slipped on my favorite shoes: the SOIREE. You guys know I can live in black, but sometimes all black, or another neutral such as khaki, looks ever better with a dose of neon. I know you like this dirty pop as much as I do!

xx Slim
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Amazing shoes and top! I literally love every single post of yours! You're amazing xx

    Fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit !
    please visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/2013/04/white-t-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sick!!

    www.bowtiesandbarrettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love The skirt and The shoes!!
    www.confessionsofabeautyfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit. You are pretty :)
    Do check me out redzflyhigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a nice skirt. Love the fit! New follower here. :-)

    Mo
    Who is that girl Mo?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig