Apr 14, 2013

Danger!









Missguided Amaline Cross Over Tailored Dress / Jeffrey Campbell Raze Light Platforms / TopShop Hoop Earrings / Nasty Gal Ring


(Photos by me)


Danger! Watch yo' back. Danger! - Mystikal


What's hotter than a little red dress? Few things come to mind. Red is definitely my go to color when I want to really look sexy.  When I spotted this gorgeous red dress on Missguided a few weeks back (can you tell I had a crazy big dress haul?), I knew I had to add it to my repertoire.

I would usually go for a red dress/red lip combo, but for this day, I decided to change it up a bit. After zipping up my dress, I threw on my giant gold hoops, my gold harness ring from Nasty Gal, and nude pumps. I figured I may as well do a nude lip to match.

A million curls and a hefty application of eyeliner later, I felt like I had transformed into a dangerously sexy dance machine. Although I'm still not sold on the nude lipstick thing, I love this look. Heads turned and I felt like I might burn the club down. Watch out. Danger.

xx Slim
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Perfect as always! Love these shoes dear xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly look dangerously sexy in that dress dear. It really compliments you.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://ivyslittlecorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress! Suits your figure so nicely.
    http://the-simple-sophisticate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sold on the nude lip thing either but I've been playing around with it as well. Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl. I'm so true blur to my Ruby Woo I feel nekkid without it! lol

      Delete
  5. you look so stunning!!xx
    alix-evans.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you look absolutely stunning in this red dress! it hugs your figure perfectly!! <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to order this dress from there but then I read so many negative stories about people never getting the item, never getting money back, the website being shady. Did you get your clothing in a normal amount of time?

    www.the-blisslist.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this dress is amazing! which size do u have? bests

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is amazingly beautiful! I am looking for a birthday dress and I've seen a few I LOVE on your blog. Do you mind letting me know what Size you have, I feel we have a similar body figure!

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The smallest size they have if it's a dress. This is a 2 or a 4. I don't remember. Thank you!!! Hope this helps. xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig