Apr 30, 2013

HOW TO WEAR OVERALLS: Turn My Swag On


Whoever said overalls can't be sexy was a liar lol. Read on for details on this look!














TopShop Mesh Crop Vest / Zara Denim Overalls / Alexander Wang Freja Booties (very old) / Forever21 Necklace and Gold Key cuff / Urban Outfitters Love and Midi Rings / Alex & Ani Taurus Energy Bangle / Nasty Gal Triple Ring / Tobi Silver Love Ring / Avon Gunmetal Cuff

(Photos by Kisha)

They told me 'round my hood (what they say?) Every time they see me I look good, yeah. - Keri Hilson


I hopped up out the bed and turned my swag on. After taking a look in the mirror, I definitely said "what's up". And how could I not? These overalls are the cutest thing ever.

Being that it's not 1996 anymore, many people would be quick to give you a mean side eye if you mentioned that you wanted overalls, but with a few updates, this retro look is fly again. I picked mine up at Zara and styled them with a cute cropped top from TopShop for a cute, dressed down dope/sporty look.

To finish off my ensemble, I added a dainty necklace and tons of arm candy. The jewelry helps to keep this look grown-up. The last thing you want is to look like you're wearing Oshkosh! (Am I the only one who remembers that?) Finally, I pulled on my Wang's I was obsessed with a few years back to keep it sporty. I'm digging this look. There's nothing better than jeans and a tee. Swag swag. 

xx Slim
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. You look gorgeous as always! That topshop tips is perfect, I will definitely buy it and boots are amazing xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. even 'dressed down' you look great

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome.
    Be sure to enter my giveaway :)
    http://redzflyhigh.blogspot.com/2013/04/giveaway-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the overalls!! Great combination :)

    xx

    visit me here http://secretpandorasbox.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first look in your photo and I think ... This is Rihanna ;)
    Youre style is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fabulous! You look amazing!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Overalls!! I knew these were making a come back! (:

    theluxeonlenox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice overall what you are wearing

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig