Apr 9, 2013

Miami Vice










Zara Linen Blazer /  H&M Bralette and Sunglasses / NastyGal Denim The Kink High Waist Jeans / Jeffrey Campbell Raze Light Platform /  Alex & Ani Energy Horoscope Bracelet / Gun Ring


(Photos by me)

The city is mine... - Jan Hammer


Jeans and a Tee definitely don't have to be boring. I am all for elevated basics. Feeling the bright, sunny weather, I decided to pull out my favorite white jeans (that you may also recognize from here) and add some neon and sunglasses for a Miami Vice inspired look.

As you all know, white is my favorite color, and white jeans are a really good way to get in to the Spring spirit. I got this really cute navy bralette from H&M, along with these dope mirrored sunnies (they look amazing and were only $8!), and I thought they'd be super cute with my jeans.

To finish off my look, I threw on this super gorgeous neon pink blazer I picked up at Zara. I noticed a bit of a color block going on, so I kept the rest simple by adding my new favorite Alex & Ani bracelet I got from Bloomingdale's, and my Jeffrey Campbell Raze Light platform pumps. I really dig this look. Very Miami. 

xx Slim
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. i like the blazer :)
    follow me : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit!!
    www.confessionsofabeautyfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it love it love it! Amazing pants and shoes are to die for! And I also love Zara clutch you're wearing and I need to buy it myself! perfect outfit drear xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I should've shot that purse too! I'm always too lazy to hold them lol

      Delete
  4. u stunning as usual!
    kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. You hit home run with this outfit! Amazing as always and that pink lip....to die for :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG love your outfit! Cute and amazing <3 love that pink lips. im your new follower :D


    Xx


    http://fckinrachy.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute look! And I love your Youtube ;)

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! you have such a great blog with wonderful pictures.
    would you like to follow eachother? let me know :)

    xoxo♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so want this outfit girl.

    ♥ Crystal Michelle
    http://splashkouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig