Jul 8, 2014

DRESS YOU UP

#missguided #palmprint allthingsslim #ombrehair


lace up heels


 Photos by me

Gonna dress you up in my love all over your body... - Madonna

I know I told you guys my obsession with palm trees already. Here is another rendition of my current favorite print. This time, in a matching set from Missguided. You guys have no idea how much my soul lights up when I see palms. I could cover myself in this print everyday. It totally makes my countdown to Cali easier being dressed up in what I love from my head down to my toes.

xx Slim
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the palm trees print on you! You look like a total Cali girl♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING GIRL!!!

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig