Jul 23, 2014

FANCY







Photos by Trevor

I'm so fancy you already know... - Iggy Azelia

As I'm sure you guys have noticed, I've been wearing more color lately. I guess I spent so much time away form NYC (which somehow makes you wear a lot of black), that I'm totally embracing my Caliness lol. This look takes it to the next level.

In my time in NY, I met a lot of Nigerian friends. As a matter of fact, I have two very close ones. Like, known each other over 10yrs close. That said, I can't help but admire some of the traditional garb I'd see in wedding photos or on special occasions. Ankara looks so beautiful, so I'm sure you can imagine how enthused I was when I got a chance to wear a piece from the D Piper Twins

All of these pretty bright colors make this top super special. I've already worn it with boyfriend jeans, and, as you see here, with a trumpet skirt. I certainly felt fancy. Are you guys familiar with Ankara? Let me know and tell me how you're digging the look!

xx Slim
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I am in love with this look. the colors are dope

    Askiaabdull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fabulous, i love the the colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute so love the colors and print on the top

    www.jayla33.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous! i love the colors :)

    kisses ♥ www.glamorousvision.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful- I love the color combo!

    www.verasawicki.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outfit is on point doll! Love your ombre as well :)

    - soletrekking.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig