Jul 16, 2014

DYLAN'S SIP&SEE



The guys
Aunty and Uncle
Trevy, Andre, and Dylly
 Some of Dylan's honorary Aunties (I'm an only child) clockwise: Chazeen of love + dating web series WWMD: What Would A Man Do?, Makia, Alissa of chicks in kicks blog For The Kick Of It, NK, Natasha, Kisha, and Sacha of event site The Pregame


Photos by Trevor and Andre


For 4th Of July weekend, Trevy and I decided to head back to our former home: NYC. It was a much needed chance to see all of our East Coast friends and family. Plus, everyone wanted to meet the baby!

We had a BBQ Sip&See with lots of drinks, food, hookah, and laughs (I don't drink or smoke, but I like for my guests to have a good time lol). I didn't get a chance to take many pictures, but here are a few from the day including what I wore. 

xx Slim
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You are gorgeous as always! Your son is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slim, Your pictures are beautiful, and you look so great after just having a baby!! It took me much longer to get it back right... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a lovely family, your neck piece is so cute

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig