Jul 16, 2014

TURN UP

ombre hair, allthingsslim , ami clubwear, cut out dress



strappy heels, gladiator heels, allthingsslim , ami clubwear



Photos by Trevor


I walk in and I turn up - 2Chainz


It's been a while since I've donned a freak 'em dress. That's not too far fetched considering that I have a newborn. it's difficult for me to stay up past 11pm these days lol. But... a girl still wants to feel sexy despite joining the mommy club. Enter the little white dress.

Although my body still isn't 100% back to pre-baby, I still wanted to slip into a body-con number, and I was intrigued by this Ami ClubWear dress. the cut outs at the bottom certainly make it different and the deep plunge takes the sexy factor up like 40 notches. 

To finish the look, I added these super cute pierced heels and lots of bling bracelets. With the addition of hoops, I was ready for a night out (to eat).  Who said momma can't be sexy?

xx Slim
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. You look great for being a mummy! Please check out my blog when you get some free time x

    http://houseofadelaide.blogspot.co.uk//

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better work!! Looking fabulous Slim, and Congratulations on that new beautiful baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better work!! Looking fabulous Slim, and Congratulations on that new beautiful baby:)


    Send Flowers To KENYA

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig