Jul 13, 2014

DRESSIN' UP x 2

cameo the label #ombre hair allthingsslim summer outfits
allthingslim #cameothelabel bow top #ombrehair


 Cameo "Found Out" Bustier  | TopShop Jeans | Make Me Chic Heels | Vintage Dior Purse, Earrings, and Bracelet 

Look 2: Zara Pants | River Island clutch | Steve Madden MARLENEE Heels

Photos by Trevor


Tonight's the night I'm dressing' up for you - Katy Perry

How pretty is this cameo bustier top? For me, it was love at first sight. I certainly plan to wear it a million times with a million different things. Here is a look at some of the ways I've worn it so far.

For the first look, I was feeling casual so I added cropped jeans and these cute blue Make Me Chic heels. To finish it off, I dug in to my vintage stash of Dior and waltz out of the door.

For look two, I added some Zara slacks I've had forever, a clutch, and my MARLENEE heels. Which look is your favorite? Let me know. 

xx Slim


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the second look! It's just so chic and showing just enough skin for it be classy. The top is really different and the color is amazing! Great purchase! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    https://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second outfit too! you look so great here, simple and chic!
    anyway here's a very nice photos :) I really love it <3

    xoxo,
    Anna

    annsthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really chic outfit...I cant believe you had a baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful! I love both looks, but the look with slacks is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning!
    You have any tips for an up and coming blogger like myself?

    trustthetranquility.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig